Information for New Yoga Students
About Yoga and Teton Yoga Shala
Yoga is a lifelong healing system that addresses the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies. Rather than just being a workOUT yoga is the process of working IN.
Our yoga teachers are here to support you on a path that is safe and sustainable. Please let your yoga teacher know if you are working with any injuries or have any limitations that they should be aware of.
Your first yoga class is only $10 for locals. You can also take advantage of our monthly unlimited yoga special for $99, so you can try different yoga classes and yoga teachers. Schedule a yoga class.
First yoga class $10 for locals. New Monthly Unlimited Yoga $99.
Reasons to Start a Yoga Practice
- Improves Strength and Flexibility
- Improves Balance
- Calms the Mind
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Combats Nervous Tension
- Improves Memory and Concentration
- Sharpens Awareness
- Calms the Nervous System
- Strengthens the Digestive System
- Balances the Endocrine System
- Strengthens the Musculoskeletal System
- Improves the Respiratory System
- and many more reasons!
Tips for Getting Started
- Be on time.
- You can sign up online before a class starts or just DropIN.
- Wear comfortable clothing that supports free-and-easy movement.
- Don’t wear socks.
- Yoga mat rentals are available for $2.
- The studio has all the yoga props necessary to support your practice.
- Practice good prop management by putting props away neatly where you found them.
- Silence cell phones.
- Never force a yoga posture. If something creates a burning sensation, or feels compressive, please come out of the pose.
Ready to Reap the Benefits of Yoga?
Teton Yoga Shala
3510 N. Lake Creek Dr.
Wilson, Wyoming 83014-0151
All Rights Reserved